Wednesday, July 20, 2011

LG Bryce- MS910 Release Date

Hey Guys! RonTheMaster has found some great news. It has been confirmed that metroPCS will release the LG Bryce sooner than I thought. It will be released on September 26, 2011. Finding this out made me proud because I have long waited this out. Like they say the sooner the better. Hopefully this is the correct date. I received an email about this date from a metroPCS worker. Just as my title of my blog is this is just a rumor, but it can be confirmed so be hopeful. And please comment down below and thank you for reading. Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Do you know if thats the exact day its going to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really hope it is!! butt i bet it will b around $200-$300 maybeee even $300-$400!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard 300-400 from this gril i now that works at metro

    ReplyDelete